Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cut: Week 5

Macros

I am still not tracking calories or macros. So nothing to report here!


Stats

Last weigh in weight: 63.2 kg
Current weight: 62.8kg
Weight loss: 400g


Supplements

  • NLA for Her Shred Her 1x per day first thing in the morning
  • Pea Protein Isolate - 50g per day in my morning shake
  • Probiotics 1x per day
  • Multivitamin 1x per day
  • Fish Oil/Cod Liver Oil 1x per day

Workouts

I did one workout the past week which was an upper body weight training workout. I have just been keeping active instead. I am back to workout out this week.


How am I feeling?

I am feeling great.  We spent the weekend away camping and fishing where I ate things like bacon, chocolate, pizza and a ton of freshly baked white bread (so worth it). I am actually quite surprised that I lost weight. I am still enjoying eating intuitively and I am starting to stop counting calories in my head. It feels really bizarre not tracking calories after doing it for so many years. It feels freeing. I'm not sure if thats the right word, but I'm not sure how else to describe it.

Here are some of the meals I ate this week:







No comments:

Post a Comment