Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cut: Week 4

Macros

I am currently not tracking calories or macros and am just eating when I'm hungry. I have found that my cravings have almost gone and I am making better food choices. It feels great to have a bit more balance.


Stats

Last weigh in weight: 63.7 kg
Current weight: 63.2kg
Weight loss: 500g


Supplements

  • NLA for Her Shred Her 1x per day first thing in the morning
  • Pea Protein Isolate - 50g per day in my morning shake
  • Probiotics 1x per day
  • Multivitamin 1x per day
  • Fish Oil/Cod Liver Oil 1x per day

Workouts

I am slowly starting to incorporate weight training back into my routine. Doing an upper/lower split and 1-2 cardio sessions per week.


How am I feeling?

I am starting to feel better, although am still a bit tired. I'm trying to rest as much as possible and fuel my body with healthy food.


No comments:

Post a Comment